Who we are
- Our website address is: https://remoteenergy.com.au/
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- We collect the data shown in the contact forms when visitors fill them out and also the visitor’s IP address.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with third-parties in a way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
What rights you have over your data
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
- We do not store any personal contact information without your express permission. At any time, you may request we remove your contact information from our newsletters, website, or records by contacting us directly and providing information we can use to remove your information or by opting out of our marketing materials.
How we protect your data
- We are committed to process your data in a secure manner, by putting in place specific technical and organizational measures to prevent the personal data we hold being accidentally or deliberately compromised.
What data breach procedures we have in place
- In case of a data breach, System administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing the user.
What third parties we receive data from
- At this time, only WordPress.com integrates for inbound data on this website.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- At this time, we only use user data to provide services on this website and target users for advertisements to remind them of the services we provide.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Other than breach notifications, we are not aware of any regulatory disclosures we must provide. Please feel free to notify us if you are aware of any.
Changes to our policy notice
- We will keep our privacy notice under regular review and will place any updates on the website.